How and what information we gather?
In order to use www.colibrikin.com and purchase the goods offered therein, the Buyer must provide the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, address where the goods will be delivered, telephone number and other important data. The authorized representative of the legal entity chooses to fill in the information as a legal entity, indicating the legal entity’s name, registration number, e-mail address, address where the goods will be delivered, telephone number and other important data.
How we may use gathered information?
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used to enable the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and deliver the goods in accordance with the requirements of the Latvian legislation. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notices related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.
The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy, correctness and completeness of the data provided. In no event shall the Seller be liable for any loss incurred by the Buyer or any third party as a result of the Buyer providing incorrect or incomplete data.
If the Buyer uses the services of www.colibrikin.com Online Shop, it is considered that he agrees to the processing of the Buyer’s personal data and confirms that all information and personal data provided is correct and true. By registering and agreeing to the Terms, the Buyer grants Seller the right, as a personal data controller, to select, store, systematize, use and otherwise process any and all personal data provided directly or indirectly by visiting www.colibrikin.com and using its services.
The personal data provided by the Buyer will be used only by the Seller and its partners with whom the Seller cooperates in the administration of www.colibrikin.com, delivery of goods and other services related to the fulfilment of the Buyer’s order.
The Seller will not disclose the Buyer’s personal data to third parties, except for the Seller’s partners mentioned above, as well as in the cases provided by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
We may share your information with third-parties in following cases - to comply with legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement, prevent crime, and protect legal Seller and Buyers rights
The Buyer’s personal data will be processed for direct marketing purposes only with the Buyer’s consent. Consent of the buyer is expressed by placing an order or filling form of the contact (without registration), and by ticking the appropriate fields.
For statistical purposes, the Seller may use data not directly related to the Buyer’s identity, i.e. the details of the goods purchased. Such statistical data will be selected and processed in a way that does not reveal the Buyer’s personal identity or other personal data that would allow the person’s identity to be revealed.
How do we protect personal data?
Personal data provided by the Buyer will be processed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia governing the processing and protection of personal data. When processing and storing Buyer’s personal data, Seller will use organizational and technical means that will ensure the protection of personal data from accidental disclosure, alteration or other unlawful processing.
How long do we keep collected information?
The data needed to settle the debt will be stored until the debt is recovered, but for no longer than ten years.
Your rights related to your personal information
If you are a data subject according to EU GDPR (e.g. you are an EU citizen and you are giving us your private data), you have the following rights related to your personal information:
- Right to access information. You have a right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have a right to receive a copy of your personal data stored by www.colibrikin.com, free of charge, in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be forgotten. You have a right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing and have your personal data erased without undue delay whenever the data is no longer necessary (a) for service provision and (b) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to have processing of your personal data restricted where you object to it and Mozello has no legitimate grounds to continue the processing, where you contest the accuracy of the data, where the processing is unlawful, or where you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data, except when this is required for a task in the public interest or where there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. You can also object to processing performed for direct marketing purposes.
- Other rights according to GDRP. For details, please refer to GDRP website.